- Our six residence halls have been designed for comfort, convenience and a close-knit sense of community. They all have wireless, high-speed Internet; most also have roomy lounges with flat-screen TVs, ping-pong tables, videogames and free movies.
- Our online Laundry View monitoring system tells you when a washer or dryer becomes free in your building – no need to waste a trip!
- First students in selected majors may choose a specialized living learning community with others in their academic discipline: nursing, engineering, business, human kinetics, drama or creative arts.
- Alumni Hall is a five-storey, suite-style residence featuring two single rooms sharing a 3-piece washroom and common area.
- The Clark Residences lining Sunset Avenue include 30 furnished townhouses with full kitchens.