- Campus Recreation offers intramural sports programs, group fitness classes, instruction in aikido, tae kwon do and karate.
- Whether you’re an athlete or a spectator, Lancer sports offer something for you. Varsity teams compete in basketball, cross country, curling, football, golf, hockey, soccer, volleyball and track and field.
- 13 athletic teams that compete for provincial and national championships.
- For the second time in three years, both the men's and women's track & field teams took home the Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) 2011 national championships.
- In 2011, the women's basketball captured Bronze Baby Trophy as the Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) 2011 national champions, in front of over 2,200 hometown Lancer fans
St. Dennis Recreation and Community Centre
- The St. Denis Centre boasts a fieldhouse with an indoor track, basketball and volleyball courts and has hosted national competitions. Its swimming pool has lanes for lap swims and recreational use.
- Our football and soccer stadium features a FIFA-approved artificial turf surface, outdoor mondo track and seating for up to 10,000 spectators.
Forge Fitness Centre
- The Forge Fitness Centre, a 7,000-square foot facility, houses more than 80 pieces of equipment – from treadmills to weight machines – and membership is free for students