Texas A&M R video Tutorial. Short simple and good.
"Coursera is a for-profit educational technology company offering massive
open online courses (MOOCs) founded by computer science professors Andrew
Ng and Daphne Koller from Stanford University. Coursera works with
universities to make some of their courses available online.
Courses are generally free, but there are ways to generate revenue,
including certification fees, introducing students to potential employers
and recruiters (with student consent), tutoring, sponsorships and tuition
In statistics there is a large list of courses.
- Texas A&M SAS Tutorial. Basic and good.
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA). Boris Steipe. 2011.
- LISA, at Virginia Tech University. There are MANY tutorial videos here
on various topics, some quite good.
Level: elementary to advanced.
Six Sigma, IIT Kharagpur, T. P. Bagchi, 40 one hour lectures. Quality
Level: graduate/ advanced undergraduate, applied statistics
Probabilistic Graphical Models. Daphne Koller. Stanford University.
9 week course. Bayesian networks, Markov networks, MCMC. Good.
Probability Primer. Mathematical Monk. 42 videos of 15 minutes each. Nice.
Level: Measure theory probability.
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Networking. S. Keshav. U of Waterloo.
Includes linear programming, queueing, intro probability. 62 videos, 39 hours
- Martingale. A single lecture by Hans Gerber of Gerber-Shiu fame.
- Nonparametric Statistics for Experiments, by Daniel Houser
One 90 minute summary. Good speaker.
Level: medium undergrad
- Random Matrix Theory. Pierpaolo Vivo. 2013. University of Paris. 6
hours. Good speaker. Nice format.
- Introduction to Data Science. Bill Howe. University of Washington.
- Model Thinking, by Scott E. Page. 30 hours
- Operations Management Video Series, by Lisa Bussom - Widener
University. 142 videos. 3 hours, 44 minutes. Speaks well.
Level: Advanced undergrad
- Computer Systems Performance Analysis. Raj Jain. Washington
Univ. St. Louis. Includes measurement,
modelling, queueing, regression,
experimental design, simulation. 49 videos. 20 hours.
- Data Science. Series of colloquia by various speakers. USC and NIH.
- Deep Learning (DLSS) Summer School,Montreal 2017
Series of lectures by different speakers at high level, including topics
such as machine learning, neural networks.
EdX is similar to Coursera but with a smaller selection of