Multimedia Instructional Modules
Our 4th year students in the Technical Communication Skills Class have created instructional modules to help high-school teachers explain modern physics concepts at the high-school level. These interactive modules are intended as resources for high-school teachers who wish to include advanced topics in the physics curriculum.
· Alternative Fuel Technologies © Roman Atanosov, Eric Vyskocil, Matthew Williams, 2007, All Rights Reserved.
Medical Imaging © Brandon Disher,
· Molecular Electronics © Ivan Kandikov, Mark Lubrick, Josh Mutus, Jeff Nantais, Mike Busuttil, 2006, All Rights Reserved.
(Note: You must allow Active-X and download the latest Flash player to view this site correctly)
· Space Exploration © Ryan Murray, Rob Petro, Luc Serré, Yihan Tian, 2006, All Rights Reserved.
To celebrate the World Year of Physics, this year’s theme is The Science of Einstein.
· Brownian motion © Adam Mills, 2005, All Rights Reserved.
· Special theory of relativity © Adam Aczel, Shawn Pernasilici & Violeta Piasecka, 2005, All Rights Reserved.
· Photoelectric effect © Yann Gagnon, Atri Maharaj & Sean Sutton, 2005, All Rights Reserved.
These modules are provided by the respective authors. The authors permit free distribution and non-profit use of this module in educational settings provided the module is properly attributed to the authors. These modules may not be copied or reproduced for purposes other than non-profit educational purposes, except as permitted by copyright laws, without the authors' written permission.
Note: The authors have taken pains to ensure the correctness of the science presented. However, the Physics Department or the University of Windsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in these modules. Any comments and suggestions for future modules may be sent by email to Dr. C. Rangan at Rangan_AT_uwindsor_DOT_ca.