The Retirees' Newsletter
The Faculty and Librarian Retirees' Association, University of Windsor, Windsor, Canada
Issue # 21 -- February, 1997
The Katzman Lounge
2.30 p.m. to 4 o'clock
SPRING MEETING AGENDA
A tentative agenda has been set for the Spring Meeting as follows:
1) Approval of Minutes.
2) Welcome to New Members.
3) Report to Meeting by James Skinner, University
Human Resources Division.
4) Progress on Preparation of Pension Guide, Report, Norm Shklov.
5) Treasurer's Report, Bill Phillips.
6) Report on the Bursary Fund; Question of when to Begin Bursary Awards, Cormac Smith.
7) Social Committee Report, John LaGaipa.
8) Other business.
April 19, 1997 (postponed from March 1st)
at 6 p.m.,
in the Katzman Lounge of
Chicken Breast Parmesan, Veggies,
Tossed Salad, Italian Pastries
Tea, Coffee, Cash Bar
$17.50 per person, taxes included
Pay at the DoorPlease Phone John LaGaipa, 966-2350, by Feb. 23
A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION
1) There are 138 members on the roster. 108 of these are fully paid up for the current year.
2) All retirees are eligible to join who are covered by the University of Windsor Retirement Plan for Faculty and Certain Employees.
3) The Association came into being in 1991.
4) Its only source of revenue is the annual dues of the membership. It has no office and no employed help.
5) The Association publishes The Newsletter five times per year (in February, April, June, October and December). Contributions in the form of articles, letters, and so on are invited, as well as reports on the activities of members in their various spheres.
Page one (Issue index)Next page