- University of Windsor
(2011–present). Fully responsible for all
instruction. Grading and tutorials facilitated by Graduate Teaching
- 62-498-17/521 Ring Theory and Modules, (F16, 6 students).
- 62-130 Introduction to Calculus, (F15, 90 students).
- 62-318 Complex Variables, (W15, 35 students).
- 62-343 Graph Theory, (W15, 8 students).
- 62-342 Combinatorics, (W14, 20 students).
- 62-420/520 Introduction to Group Theory (F13, F14,
- 62-216 Differential Equations, (F13, F16 110-140 students).
Linear Algebra, (F12, 130 students).
- 62-126 Linear Algebra - Engineering, (F12, F14
- 62-322 Number Theory, (W14, F11, W11, 10-15
- University of Waterloo
(2010). Fully responsible for all instruction. Grading assisted
by Graduate Teaching Assistants. Lab component handled by the
Class size 110 students.
- MATH 211 Advanced Calculus (Electrical and Computer
- University of California at
(2004–2007). Fully responsible for all instruction.
Grading assisted by Readers and Teaching Assistants. Class sizes from
20 to 240
students. Teaching load of 3 to 4 quarter length courses per year.
- MAT-016A/B Short Calculus.
- MAT-021A/B Calculus (with discussion section).
- MAT-115B Number Theory.
- MAT-167 Applied Linear Algebra.
- MAT-150B Modern Algebra.
- University of Chicago
(2000–2004). Fully responsible for all instruction. Grading assisted
by Teaching Assistant. Class sizes from 10 to 30 students. Teaching
load of 3
quarter length courses per year.
- Math 151-152-153 Calculus.
- Math 195-196 Multi-variable Calculus and Linear
- Justin Lariviere (co-supervised with Wai-Ling Yee) 2015 -
- Fatimah Asiri 2015 - present
- Reginald Robson 2012-2014 (Thesis: On the Divided Power
Structures in Super-Rings)
- Courses taken at the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL
- Lecturing (Sep 09, 2015 - Oct 14, 2015)
- Leading Effective Discussions (Feb 25, 2015 - Apr 01, 2015)