I am interested in representations of
affine Kac-Moody Lie algebras arizing from D-modules, orbifold
invariants, Frobenius actions on cohomology, groups with symplectic
self-duality, hom-associative algebras, fusion categories, and various dualities.
University of Windsor (Winter 2011-present). Fully responsible for all instruction.
- 62-318 Complex Variables.
- 62-343 Graph Theory.
- 62-342 Combinatorics.
- 62-216 Differential Equations.
- 62-420/520 Introduction to Group Theory.
- 62-120 Linear Algebra. - 62-126 Linear Algebra (Engineering).
- 62-322 Number Theory. University of Waterloo (Fall 2010). Fully responsible for all instruction. Grading
assisted by Graduate Teaching Assistants. Lab component handled by the Engineering department.
- MATH 211 Advanced Calculus (Electrical and Computer Engineering). University of California at Davis
(2004-2007). Fully responsible for all instruction. Grading
assisted by Readers and Teaching Assistants. Class sizes from 20
to 240 students. Teaching load of 3 to 4 quarter length courses
- MAT-016A/B Short Calculus.
- MAT-021A/B Calculus.
- MAT-115B Number Theory.
- MAT-167 Applied Linear Algebra.
- MAT-150B Modern Algebra.
University of Chicago
(2000-2004). Fully responsible for all instruction. Grading
assisted by Teaching Assistant. Class sizes from 10 to 30
students. Teaching load of 3 quarter length courses per year.
- Math 151-152-153 Calculus.
- Math 195-196 Multi-variable Calculus and Linear Algebra.