Department of Biology
Executives shall consist of
Representatives shall consist of
Graduate Student Governance:
* Appointments Committee Representative
* Promotion/Tenure/Review Representative
* Science Faculty Council Representative
* Graduate Student Society (GSS) Representative
* Safety Committee Representative
* Space Committee RepresentativeEvents Co-ordinators:
* Graduate Committee Representatives (MSc. and PhD.)
* Curriculum Committee Representative
* Departmental Council Representative
* Union Representative
* GLIER Liaison
* Social Events Co-ordinator
* BioBeer Co-ordinator
* Fundraising Co-ordinator
* Recruitment Representative
* Communications Representative
* Sports Representative
Membership shall consist of all active graduate students in the Department of Biology.
All positions will be elected at the September meeting. Each term will last for one full year, Sep-Sep whenever possible.
Each representative will provide a report at each meeting.
Meetings shall be held monthly.
Decisions will be made by consensus. However, If a vote is needed, there must be a formal motion, followed by a second, and then a vote.
For a vote to take place, ¼ of the membership must be present.
No monies shall be disbursed without prior approval (majority of votes) of the DBGSA.
|Representatives & Contacts|
|Grad Student Advice Guide|
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
N9B 3P4 Canada
|Site maintained by Omar Davis
|Back to top|